Source: The Duran, by Sergey Gladysh
Along with a new president comes a new White House website, complete with new information on the administration, its plans, and daily activities. As Donald Trump’s White House website went live shortly after the inauguration, some official policy details have been released.
For instance, here the list of Trump administration’s top issues:
- America First Energy Plan
- America First Foreign Policy
- Bringing Back Jobs And Growth
- Making Our Military Strong Again
- Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community
- Trade Deals Working For All Americans
The section on trade is particularly interesting, as it confirms Trump’s previously stated intentions to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and outlines the possibility of a withdrawal from NAFTA if partners to that agreement refuse a renegotiation.
Here is the what the text on trade reads:
This strategy starts by withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and making certain that any new…
View original post 59 more words